Accommodation is on one level and comprises of a large hallway, lounge area, kitchen, dining conservatory, bathroom, master bedroom, double bedroom, a third bedroom with bunk beds and a shower room.
Lounge and Dining Room
The lounge is a very spacious and comfortable living area with a large picture window with views over the garden and down the river
There is a 40 inch flat screen TV with Freesat and a BluRay player, plus a selection of DVDs for your use. The bookcase contains a wealth of reading materials, maps and reference books etc
The cottage has wireless broadband available
The Sun Room/Dining room offers a separate space to enjoy your meals.
This room has a dining table and 6 chairs. A high chair is available on request
There is a modern, well equipped kitchen with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, fan oven and a touch controlled electric hob.
Appliances include an electric kettle, toaster, slow cooker, steamer and sandwich maker. The kitchen is very well equipped with pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses and cooking utensils.
This is a large bedroom with a king sized bed. There are built in wardrobes, two bed side cabinets and a chest of drawers in this room. The room has a vanity unit with a backlit mirror.
A hairdryer is also supplied.
A cot is available on request – please let us know in advance if you require this.
This bedroom is situated at the rear of the cottage and has a double bed. A hair dryer is supplied.
This room is to the rear of the cottage and has full size bunk beds: suitable for either adults or children
The family bathroom has a wc, handbasin, bath and a shower cubicle with a mains operated shower
This is a separate shower room with a mains operated shower, handbasin and a WC
GARDENS AND SURROUNDING AREA
The front of the cottage faces a large private garden which is bordered by the River Aros. The old Aros Bridge forms one of our garden walls. The rear garden is elevated, but a brief climb will reward you with stunning views of the surrounding area. Aros Castle is a very short and pleasant walk from the cottage.
Please note that the river frontage is unfenced and guests need to take great care on the river bank. Children should be supervised at all times
The cottage has a private water supply; all of our water is microfiltered and is UV treated to EU standards
Terms & Conditions
By placing a booking and paying a deposit you are deemed to have accepted the following:
- The Cottage sleeps 6 people maximum in 1 master, 1 double bedroom and 1 bunk bedroom – no more than 6 people except a baby in a cot.
- A charge of £25 will be added to parties of over 4 people for additional laundry costs
- To pay a non-refundable £100 deposit to confirm the booking
- If booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the booking period, the full amount is payable on booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received and to cancel the booking and relet the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received by 6 weeks prior to the start of the booked period.
- To notify of any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is relet for the booked period at the full rate, a refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration fee. In other circumstances, partial refunds will be made available at the owner’s discretion.
- We recommend that you obtain holiday cancellation insurance
- To vacate the property by 10:00 am on the final day of letting
- The house will be cleaned prior to your arrival and you agree to leave the property in a similar condition. You also agree to keep the property and all the fitments, furniture, equipment and other contents in the state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday let. The property should be in a clean and tidy condition with full inventory and the owners will be reimbursed for any significant breakage, loss or damage, barring minor breakages.
- No smoking is allowed in the property.
- Linen and towels are provided, however, please bring your own towels for the beach.
- To use the property solely for the purposes of self catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner\’s right to refuse entry to the property of any person considered unsuitable to take charge. The owner shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst using the premises or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- The house and contents are insured but not the personal property of the holiday tenants. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage or loss of such property.
- Pets are very welcome in the Cottage, however it is important that they are kept under control at all times. Please do not leave your animal unattended in the property or allow it onto the beds or furniture.
- To accept that should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting purposes subsequent to booking through any cause, the owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of rent paid.
- To allow the owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times.